BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The bug in Jack's computer

It's my first attempt at a short children's story and I finally successfully completed one today. I am quite pleased that I've finally gotten this done. I had some difficulty in coining up an idea for the plot, so I was very much glad when I finally got one today.

It took a cockroach showing up at my computer monitor at work to kickstart the idea. Funny, but it's a true story, believe you me.

I'm enlisting the help of an extended family member to get the illustration done for it. All of this feels really exciting. If it all goes well, who knows? Maybe we'll be able to get something really cool out of this. I've left room for further story development involving the main characters. But whether that takes off really depends on the initial feedback that I get from this first story.

I guess I should be secretive for now and not publish it here. But fear not, I will surely do so once I get the illustration done - well, at least in some form or another.

I'm procrastinating, by the way. I've some work to do, and I'm putting it off by writing about everything else in the whole wide world EXCEPT that thing which I should write. What's new, I suppose?

So as not to put myself in further trouble, I will end here for now. Toodloos then!

0 comments: